Jeffrey has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://growingupmeehan.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 30, 2006

3 Pounds! (And one ounce)

A post before dinner? Nope, it’s just me putting up new pictures! While I’m here, I should post a quick update.
Vitals: 1390g, up 55g from yesterday! They’ve increased his food to breast milk plus 4 packets of HMF, which adds an extra calorie per ounce, per packet. He’s so wiggly, it’s almost like he’s trying to crawl out of the isolette when we open the door. Temperature is holding well. The staff is still holding him to 0.5 lpm of room air, because he’s kinda forgetful about things like, oh… breathing.
Last night we decorated for Valentine’s day with hearts and gel stickers. Alicia's here today to start painting his bedroom mural. He's one lucky boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey looks so big in all the pictures. I can't believe how much he has grown. I bet he can't wait to get home to see his mural and spend more time with both of you.

Keep the pictures coming.

Jen Brugger(yes, it's official)

Brian Meehan said...

It's trick photography. I have a 12x zoom on my camera! :)