Jeffrey has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://growingupmeehan.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well it's been a good week so far. I finally felt the baby move!! It feels like little bubbles in my stomach. It's so cool to be able to feel what he's doing in there.
I started my water aerobics class today and it was pretty fun. I met another woman who is also pregnant. We kinda hung out while the rest of the class did the abdominal workout. It was nice to talk to someone else whose at the same place as I am. It's funny how nothing about pregnancy is the way I expected it to be. I don't even know what I really expected, but it's been so foreign and really wonderful so far. I'm finally getting to the point where I'm not constantly surprised that we're pregnant.

No comments: