Jeffrey has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://growingupmeehan.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Well it seems as if the tides have shifted and all is going well for Jeffrey. We're able to feel a lot more movement now. It's so amazing to feel him kick and roll around. I'm starting to look a little more rounded. I think people can actually distinguish between pregnant and "is she just putting on weight?" I've almost completed my water aerobics class and I think I'm going to take the next session in January. It's fun to bob around and be weightless for a while. All in all, everything seems to be going well. I am feeling healthy and haven't been having any problems. We are having another ultrasound on December 19th to check out the boy. They want to confirm that the amniotic fluid level is okay. I'm sure everything is going to be fine and we're just going for another picture. He sure is a photogenic boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the good news!